Software Engineer (.NET)
- Job Title
- Software Engineer (.NET)
- Job ID
- Troy, MI 48084
- Other Location
Looking for an experienced developer to join our fast-growing team. The experienced developer will be responsible for the ongoing development of our food service technology product suite.
- Manage Azure SQL Databases – security, health etc.
- Troubleshoot database-related system problems, including performance, exceptions, etc.
- Write and troubleshoot T-SQL code and design (stored procedures indexes, etc.)
- Perform peer review of all database modifications.
- Establishing database development standards, policies and procedure documentation
- Review and make recommendations for tuning SQL queries.
- Participate in architecture and requirements review
- Development and testing of Client/Server communication software
- Development of Web Services and User Interfaces
- Writing requirement and design specifications
- Writing interfaces to third-party systems, typically SOAP/XML
- Writing Software to integrate with different user interface themes
- Unit and integration testing
- Participation in design and architecture meetings
- Propose technical and design improvements
- Demonstrate adaptability and forward thinking in the face of technological or organizational change
- Initiate and drive projects to improve customer experience, efficiency, and sensible cost avoidance
- Other responsibilities as required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server
- High technical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Timely completion of tasks
- Exceptional work ethic
- Results oriented able to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience required
- 2-5 years’ development experience with different programing languages and databases
- Proficiency in C#, ASP,NET, and SQL Server required