- Job Title
- Budget/Cost Analyst
- Job ID
- Quantico, VA
- Other Location
MicroTech, a Certified and Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), has had noteworthy success since its inception in 2004. In August 2017, the company was selected as a provider for GSA’s $50 Billion 15-Year Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Contract. MicroTech provides Cloud Computing, Technology Services, Cyber Security Solutions, Products & Managed Service Solutions, Technology/Professional Services, Network Systems Integration, R&D, Telecom Solutions & Integration and Financial Services to the public sector, as well as commercial enterprises -- managing more than a quarter of a million technology users daily. A prime contractor of more than 100 Federal projects and more than 20 Contract Vehicles, MicroTech offers access to 2,500 vendors and a million technology products and services across the Federal Government.
JOB TITLE: Budget/Cost Analyst
REPORTS TO: Program Manager
LOCATION: Quantico, VA
POSITION SUMMARY / PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate budget and cost requisition packages as required by the customer
- Provide financial analysis to support government management
- Evaluate, prepare vendor invoices
- Manage, maintain and track budgets to ensure funding is spent efficiently
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in a financially related field highly preferred; work experience in lieu of a degree may be accepted
- Three to five years of experience providing functional financial analysis in support of information resource management
- Experience tracking budgets in excess of $20 million; experience shall include competence in evaluating, developing and projecting the costs of alternative ways to accomplish functional objectives
- Possess knowledge of economic analysis as it applies to the justification of computer system selections
- Must have experience and skills sufficient to operate and maintain the data base for the client Financial Management Systems (FMS) (Microsoft Access).
- Budget-Cost Analysis experience sufficient to back-up leadership when required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands, and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please use URL below: