City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- Audit Senior
- Job ID
- Cranston, RI
- Other Location
Growing full service accounting firm here in Providence, is seeking an experienced Audit Senior who is responsible for overseeing audit, review, and compilation engagements. The individual should be adaptable as well as a great communicator. A strong skill set with technology would also be ideal.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform and assist with audits, reviews and compilations for clients in various industries
- Prepare and analyze financial statements as well as assess internal controls
- Preparation of tax closings, compilations, closing of books, reviews and tax preparation
- Assist with the coordination of the day-to-day duties of planning, fieldwork and wrap-up
- Great understanding of accounting and reporting standards
- Effectively time manage and coordinate audit requests to meet time constraints and client deadlines
- Mentor, train and help with supervisory duties of other employees
- Contribute and maintain strong client relationships
- Communicate with Audit Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
- Technology savvy
- 2 - 4 years of public accounting experience (within audit)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work within a team and individually as well
- Multitasking and prioritizing a must – be able to adapt!
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, if you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, this is available upon request.
- Required Skills
Audit experience in a CPA firm, managing others, technology savvy