City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Medical Front Desk Clerk
- Job Title
- Medical Front Desk Clerk
- Job ID
- Warwick, RI
- Other Location
High volume, fast-paced medical practice seeking full-time medical receptionist for an opening at one of their office locations in Rhode Island. Candidates must be dependable, self-motivated, and have experience in a similar setting. Exceptional candidates will have strong patient interaction skills, in person and on the phone.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greeting and providing patients with appropriate paperwork, entering patient information into electronic medical records system, as well as collection of copays and patient balances
- Verification of insurance
- All general receptionist desk duties such as welcoming patients, answering phones, scheduling appointments, keeping waiting room presentable, and answering questions
- Working closely with clinical team to provide best possible service to patients
- 1 year+ as a medical receptionist in a medical office setting
- Experience with electronic medical records and Microsoft Office
- Understanding and compliance of HIPAA laws and regulations
- Ability to multi-task and follow instructions and anticipate needs
- Strong organization, communication and customer service skills, both on the phone and in person
- Capability to work independently and within a team
Please send resume for immediate consideration.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, if you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, this is available upon request.
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $14.00 Hourly to $16.00 Hourly