City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- Accounting Specialist
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Seeking an individual that can multi-task on bookkeeping, accounting, and administrative duties. Individual should have intermediate Excel skills, and excellent organizational, and communication skills.
Responsibility Essential Functions
- Process and enter invoices
- Reconciliation of accounts payable vendors
- Coding of invoices and printing of checks, processing ACH payments
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Maintain accounts payable files
- Word processing of memos and inner office communication
- Communicate daily with managers and vendors
Job Type: Full-time
Apply now for consideration.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, if you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, this is available upon request.
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $16.00 Hourly to $18.00 Hourly