- Job Title
- Executive Assistant
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 22202
- Other Location
- Offsite - Pentagon
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Complete all required correspondence actions (e.g. formal letters, memorandum, read-ahead briefing/meeting packages, activity reports, senior leadership reports, and travel/training/personnel documents).
• Ensure documents are prepared in the appropriate DoD format. Documentation shall be clear, concise, and valid to also include substantive editing to ensure document organization and quality is within standards. Tasks may include technical writing/editing, editorial consultation, proofreading, or overall documentation review.
• Maintain daily calendar for 2 SES and ensure operations are accomplished in a timely, professional manner. This also includes arranging meetings, conferences, and video-teleconferencing; responsible for taking minutes and maintaining invitations and attendee contact rosters.
• Prepare and/or oversee travel arrangements for staff personnel and assist with developing travel reports and travel vouchers, upon completion of travel using Defense Travel System (DTS). Arrange for official local transportation, reimbursement for expenses incurred, and renewal of parking permits.
• Track and report weekly the work/leave status of all office employees; Tasked with reviewing, monitoring, and reporting the status of action item activities and products using the Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS) program.
• Monitor access to SCIF, preparing and maintaining essential logistic and security requirements for the SCIF, answering phones, maintaining office files and the office filing system. In addition, provide security support to special access programs as required. Utilize knowledge of administrative management, automation equipment, and/or various software packages to input, retrieve, compile and manage information.
• Maintain records for control and accountability of classified correspondence, special access correspondence, and other material received in the office, making distribution to appropriate members of the staff. Ensures all office records are marked, filed, and retained in accordance with client and federal records disposition schedule.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Core Competencies:
• Expert proficiency level with Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
• Demonstrated ability to write and edit complex information in a clear and concise manner
• Attention to detail
• Proficient organizational skills
• Ability to interact diplomatically with high-level internal and external personnel
• Monthly Status Report
HSD or Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree and/or Military experience preferred; Major in Business, Management, Homeland Defense or International Affairs highly desired
• 3+ years demonstrated administrative experience
• 3+ years’ experience drafting and editing correspondence, briefing slides and memorandums
• 3+ years’ experience using CATMS
• 3+ years’ experience using DTS or similar travel system
***An ACTIVE TS/SCI PCL is REQUIRED at hire; Clearance must be in use within the last 24 months and adjudicated by DoD CAF or DIA.***
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
An active TS/SCI is required to be considered for this position