City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Accounts Receivable and Collections Associate
- Job Title
- Accounts Receivable and Collections Associate
- Job ID
- North Kingstown, RI 02852
- Other Location
We are seeking a dependable and organized Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist for North Kingstown based company.
- Work with AR Manager, Sales and Customer Success teams to resolve billing issues
- Assist in collection efforts on past due outstanding accounts
- Facilitate and support customer payment methods including credit card and ACH payments
- Field A/R related inquiries with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain financial records and customer files
- Create effective billing notes in customer files
- Associates or Bachelors degree in business administration, finance, accounting or other related discipline is preferred
- 1+ years experience in a high-growth billing or collections function
- Ability to work independently, under tight deadlines at times, and in an ever changing/dynamic environment
- High desire to collaborate and foster continuous improvement
Please submit application by emailing resume.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
Account Receivables, Collections