- Job Title
- Operations Manager
- Job ID
- The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Other Location
UpSnap provides highly targeted, data-driven mobile and intent based advertising to attract the ideal audience for brands big and small. Combining first-party proprietary data and real-time analytics, UpSnap goes beyond location to deliver site agnostic and results-driven campaigns that produce qualified, engaged customers. UpSnap tailors each campaign to align with unique business goals, delivering the right customers for more meaningful exposure and better business results.
Learn more at: www.upsnap.com
A leading provider of mobile and intent based marketing solutions, UpSnap is currently looking for an ambitious and energetic individual to join its highly talented team. As an Operations Manager you will oversee and be responsible for all individuals and efforts related to the advertising production process including contract processing, campaign build, quality assurance, customer service, advertising content and design and any other related elements necessary for performance and optimization. We are looking for a goal oriented and highly organized, detailed, hardworking and fast paced individual with the ability to get things done.
Responsible for providing managerial oversight of the production process ensuring timely completion of work flow, adherence to and completion of all processes and verifying that quality product is being produced. Provides leadership and guidance to direct staff and works with senior management to identify and resolve any work flow and process issues as they develop. Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations and develops and promotes a collaborative work environment with other leaders in the organization. Reports daily to senior management on production output.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors all production functions.
- Maintains campaign process flow and ensures timely completion of all stages from build to live status.
- Directly manages operations supervisors.
- Actively identifies and completes process improvement projects related to achieving improved quality or efficiency working with other functions to achieve best results.
- Monitors workflow and progress to ensure that standards/expectations are met;
- Customer Success and Quality Assurance to resolve all Quality and Process issues while making sure that corrective actions are taken to prevent recurrence.
- Coordinates activity with other departments and/or disciplines.
- Sets the standard for a clean, organized, and safe environment.
- Interprets and executes company policies and procedures while developing new procedures as required to improve Quality, Schedule, and Cost.
- Develops processes to identify, analyze and correct quality and performance trends.
- Maintain metrics and KPIs to measure process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Promotes, encourages and leads employees towards a culture of continual improvement.
Supports and promotes the operating priorities as identified by the leadership team and manages all aspects of assigned personnel to include hiring, work assignments, work-space, equipment, training, and performance appraisals. Performs other duties as assigned.
4 Plus Years’ Experience with Direct Operations Management a Must.
Work history with a print and digital or mobile based advertising company a plus including knowledge of mobile display, behavioral and intent based advertising and social media campaign management. Ability to define and resolve outstanding issues quickly and effectively. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 years in operations management roles or equivalent industry experience.
UpSnap is an Equal Opportunity Employer