Senior Program Manager
- Job Title
- Senior Program Manager
- Job ID
- Oklahoma City, OK 73130
- Other Location
- Offsite - TAFB/AFLCMC/WW
This position supports the Fighters & Bombers Directorate (AFLCMC/WW) at Tinker Air Force Base (TAFB), Oklahoma as a Program Manager, Senior.
- Applies knowledge and experience in acquisition program management philosophy, policies and procedures to Air Force systems, subsystems, and equipment procurement activities, post award project/program management tasks, and acquisition programs throughout their life cycles.
- Understands current Department of Defense (DoD) and Air Force acquisition regulations, guidelines and processes.
- Assists in producing or reviewing products for program office use that include business case analyses, trade-off studies, estimates for program office acquisition and logistics requirements, written requirements documents for planned acquisitions, and acquisition strategies and plans. (CDRL A006)
- Supports the program office during Materiel Solution Analysis, Technology Maturation & Risk Reduction, Engineering & Manufacturing Development, Production and Deployment, and Operations and Support phases, to include all milestone activities.
When requested, supports the program office in the specific areas as follows:
- Performs materiel solution analyses leading up to design reviews. Produces or supports development of draft documentation and presentation materials as requested or necessitated by programmatic limits based on cost, schedule and performance.
- Provides support for strategic scheduling and planning documentation such as the Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and develop and coordinate a reporting framework for event-based activities during the work efforts.
- Assists with the development of Program Management strategies to include recommending, initiating, reviewing, developing, and implementing activities.
- Supports the development of contract strategies, work breakdown structures and the completion of a program risk assessment to document issues impinging on milestone execution.
- Performs analyses to support program strategy decisions and courses of action. Provides a program assessment for integration of documentation to ensure consistency with program strategy and consistency across all milestone documentation.
- Supports the development, review, and approval process for requirements document development and the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) process and staffing.
- Assists in translating user requirements documents such as the Capability Development Document (CDD)/Capability Production Document (CPD) and Concept of Operations (CONOPS) into Request for Proposal (RFP) documentation for the Fighters & Bomber Directorate.
- Supports key acquisition events and reviews as needed.
- Assists with the application of Program Management initiatives to include purchasing commercial items such as Non-Developmental Items (NDI), Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS), and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certified items.
- Assists with the Automated Business Services System (ABSS), the System Management Analysis Reporting Tool (SMART), and Integrated Budget Documentation and Execution System (IDECS). The Contractor shall assist with producing documents utilizing the Integrated Budget Documentation and Execution System (IDECS).
- Supports Commander/Director Action Group processes including but not limited to: Monthly Acquisition Report (MAR), Defense Acquisition Executive Summary (DAES), Selected Acquisition Reports (SAR) and the Senior Officer Communication and Coordination Electronic Resource (SOCCER).
- Provides technical support, plan for, coordinate, and participate in integrated program reviews and conferences, including, but not limited to, the following: executive, readiness, technical, budget, design, weapon system, requirement working groups, supportability, and management reviews.
- Supports the process and complete Modification Proposal AF Form 1067 activities.
- Supports various program actions to include implementation of policies, processes, and tools for Capability Planning and Development. Assists Capabilities Managers in arranging and supporting High Powered Teams (HPTs) for capabilities development.
- Communicates with multiple platforms, programs, and phases as well as across multiple enterprises while assisting in integration of intelligence information and infrastructure to ensure cross-enterprise capabilities planning and system acquisition.
- Assists in establishing a capability architect function to ensure integrated architectures are developed and used as a standard vehicle for cross-enterprise comparison, analysis and integration.
- Promotes the use of Modeling Simulation & Analysis (MS&A) throughout the acquisition lifecycle process and foster the development and maintenance of common use MS&A tools useful to the Divisions/Groups/Industry.
- Assists in planning, organizing, and managing critical aspects of the development, production, and/or deployment of capabilities (including System of Systems and Families of Systems), systems, subsystems, and equipment.
- Supports the Directorate/Division Self-Inspection Program (SIP).
- Provides assistance with preparing, maintaining, updating, and reviewing the full range of test and test-related documentation.
- Recommends, assesses, and analyzes requirements and objectives, test and evaluation concepts, strategies, and plans.
- Establishes and maintains effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and customers.
- Works flexible hours, including occasional overtime.
- Carry’s out other duties as may be assigned or requested.
- Submits monthly status reports and other information as requested
- Complies with requirements of the contract’s Visitor Group Security Agreement (VGSA).
- Prepares CDRL inputs including the Task Order’s Monthly Status Report.
- Perform occasional travel to contractor and customer sites, as required.
- SENIOR: A Senior labor category has a minimum of 10 years of experience and a Master’s degree or a minimum of 20 years of experience and a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must obtain and maintain a government security clearance at the required level. [SECRET]
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and other standard (Customer specified) applications.
- Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
An active security clearance is required to start