Senior FMS Acquisition Manager
- Job Title
- Senior FMS Acquisition Manager
- Job ID
- Beavercreek, OH 45431
- Other Location
- Offsite - AFLCMC/WIN
This position supports the ISR Sensors and FMS Division (AFLCMC/WIN) as an Acquisition Manager, Senior FMS.
- Applies a full range of FMS acquisition program management principles, policies, and procedures to perform a wide range of acquisition management activities to include pre- and post-contract award and milestone reviews in support of the existing and future FMS International Support Branch programs.
- Develops and/or maintain Acquisition Strategies and Plans, Evaluations of Contractor Proposals, Business Case Analyses, Trade-off studies, estimates for Program Office acquisition and logistics requirements, written requirements documents for planned acquisitions, and acquisition strategies and plans for Government review.
- Assists in developing, analyzing, and maintaining Integrated Master Plans/Integrated Master Schedules (IMPs/IMSs).
- Performs identification of requirements to support the acquisition, sustainment and supportability improvements required from program initiation through initial operational capability and continued sustainment to bed down of the weapon system.
- Supports management of the acquisition and modifications thereof as well as all associated requirements as they pertain to other functional areas including logistics, contracting, engineering, finance, and configuration management.
- Generates supporting documentation through the use of appropriate application software and electronic media for estimating and forecasting acquisition and multi-functional support requirements.
- Accomplishes studies and analyses when new requirements are identified or when changes to existing support concepts are anticipated.
- Participates in financial reviews, FMS case reviews, PMRs, and technical reviews.
- Assists in review and analysis of cost and schedule estimates associated with Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Contract Change Proposals (CCPs), change orders, and program’s prime contract modifications.
- Applies an understanding of the capability required to assist with ISR Systems base planning, site activation, training, and manpower estimates.
- Identifies and tracks potential cost overruns or delays.
- Assists to act as a point of contact with industry, system program office(s), Government agencies, host nations, and other activities participating in the FMS system acquisition process.
- Assists and manages the development and execution of Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOA), LOA Amendments and Modifications and its inherently related activities.
- Performs occasional travel to contractor and customer sites, as required.
- Works flexible hours, including occasional overtime.
- Carry’s out other duties as may be assigned or requested.
- Submits monthly status reports and other information as requested
- Complies with requirements of the contract’s Visitor Group Security Agreement (VGSA).
- Prepares CDRL inputs including the Task Order’s Monthly Status Report.
- Senior personnel shall possess a Master’s degree and have a minimum of 10 years relevant experience. A minimum of twelve (12) years of relevant work experience may be substituted for a Master’s degree; or, a minimum of eight (8) years of relevant work experience plus a Bachelor’s degree may be substituted for a Master’s degree. A minimum of four (4) years of any experience must have been performed on DoD programs/projects.
- Must obtain and maintain a government security clearance at the required level. [SECRET]
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and other standard (Customer specified) applications.
- Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
An active security clearance is required to start