Acquisition Program Analyst
- Job Title
- Acquisition Program Analyst
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 22202
- Other Location
- Offsite - Pentagon
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Work responsibilities may vary, depending upon assignment.
- Provide SAF-AQH with general HR support.
- Assists government procurement agencies develop acquisition strategies, work statements, evaluation plans and qualify vendors.
- Involved through the entire acquisition life cycle, from pre-award planning through solicitation preparation, contract award, contract administration and contract close-out.
- Applies knowledge of the defense acquisition process in the analysis and improvement of acquisition process policy and procedures to devise strategies for deploying and implementing new acquisition policy initiatives and measuring the effectiveness of implementation.
- Uses quantitative analytical techniques to assess system acquisition process issues and develop risk reduction/mitigation approaches for improving acquisition/program planning, control, and execution.
- Participates in developing acquisition plans, source selection documents (including evaluation criteria),
- Independent Government Cost Estimates, justifications and approvals, synopses, and requests for proposals/quotes/bids
- Assists with the development of pre-award technical documentation (solicitation, IGCE, Technical Evaluation Plan (TEP) and Technical Evaluation Report).
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and
coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and
- Perform occasional travel to contractor and customer sites, as required
- Work flexible hours, including occasional overtime.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned or requested.
- Travel to CONUS locations may be required.
- Experienced with frequent use and application of technical standards, principles and theories. Works under general supervision, providing solutions to technical problems of moderate scope/complexity. Bachelor's (or equivalent) with 2 - 4years of experience, or a Master's with 0-2 years of experience.
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor
vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
Must have an active security clearance