LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS has partnered with a dynamic company in Southern California experiencing rapid growth seeking a Senior Contract Recruiter.
POSITION TITLE: Senior Contract Recruiter
POSITION SUMMARY: The LEAPROS Senior Contract Recruiter is a client employment brand ambassador and consultative partner with significant hands-on contribution throughout RPO recruiting, client service, and RPO workflow process. A successful candidate will have experience adhering to performance metrics and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for high-volume recruiting initiatives at the exempt and non-exempt level. A Senior Contract Recruiter will also be a creative thinker consistently focused on overcoming and managing challenges to achieve desired results with established time frames.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Candidate Generation/Sourcing Collaboration:
- Participate in detailed job scope/intake conversation with the hiring leaders to determine position specifications.
- Educate and translate the critical requirements to sourcing team.
- Partner with Sourcing team members in the timely review of active/passive seekers applicants.
- Partner to build and deploy effective recruitment marketing campaigns specific to the job opening using Sourcer support and other resources as available.
- Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites using sophisticated Boolean search language and leverage Sourcing team to increase first contacts and initial screens.
- Source candidates via social media channels and deep web sourcing techniques.
- Use a sophisticated mix of media to connect with talent community (phone, email, campaigning, network introductions and social media).
Candidate Engagement & Assessment:
- Secure candidate engagement after first screen is conducted and further educate the candidate.
- Conduct assessment and present candidate to hiring managers.
- Provide value propositions uniquely tailored to each candidate situation and interest level in the position.
- Prepare candidates for interviews; partnership with Recruiting Coordinators to provide logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire and expectations for follow up.
- Ensure all candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
- Throughout the process, keeps a strong pulse on the interest levels and/or concerns of top candidates.
- Conduct professional and thoughtful phone interviews that are infused with industry/role specific probing questions as the conversation/interview dictates.
- Navigate difficult conversations in order to gather appropriate information.
- Compare candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with requisition specifications to determine if the candidate is a match for the role.
- Apply consideration for factors relative to candidate fit to team and cultural fit.
- Assess candidate and cross present them to team and alternative positions that may be fit.
- Issue skills testing as needed and evaluate results (as needed).
- Partner with Onboarding team to through the collection and review of background and reference information.
Ambassador Service Excellence:
- Keep candidates engaged throughout process.
- Continuously build talent pipeline to ensure there are multiple candidates in play at all times.
- Keep hiring manager up to date on any market changes that would impact the hiring process or talent community.
- Articulate a job offer and drives for candidate acceptance.
- Partner with the hiring manager to ensure the offer is accepted by the candidate.
- Demonstrate segment/practice/industry expertise.
- Work to deliver a strong candidate slate for each requisition.
- Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities.
- Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research solutions by collaborating with Sourcing team members, RPO leadership, and hiring manager as appropriate.
- Proactively and regularly communicates the status of each search to the RPO reporting lead and hiring managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, human resources or related field desirable. Equivalent experience may be considered.
- Minimum of five or more years results-oriented recruiting experience working in an in-house, RPO or agency setting.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to showcase employer brand and corporate culture.
- Ability to employ technologies in the recruiting process that create efficiencies.
- Adhere to documentation and processes for compliance.
- Experience utilizing deep web sourcing techniques.
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.