LAMP Stack Developers
- Job Title
- LAMP Stack Developers
- Job ID
- 4001 S 700 E Suite 500, UT 84107
- Other Location
TITLE: LAMP Stack Developer
Our client is seeking a motivated, driven, energetic LAMP Developers to join their growing team!!! Known for it's culture, fun atmosphere, opportunity for growth, and the amazing people who contribute daily; our client is the only financial services technology of it's kind who offers a convenient source of recurring funds for any payment platform to encourage consumer adoption of new and existing digital payments.
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Seeking LAMP stack developers to work on a platform that provides a simple, universal push payments capability for B2B / corporate disbursements that empowers senders and recipients to exchange funds with near universal interoperability.
- LAMP Stack Developer (back-end focused) with secure software development experience, responsible for gathering & digesting requirements, designing & developing efficient/clean/robust code, thinking through exceptions/problem scenarios, and creating exception processes for speedy resolution.
- Responsible for building out web services, microservices, and web requests to facilitate payments between B2B and individuals.
- Responsible for developing secure code, REST Services, and protocols
- Responsible for flat file generation and development/delivery of outbound APIs.
- Responsible for upgrading, enhancing, and optimizing current web-based product offering, and refactoring legacy code
- Enterprise-level software development experience using the LAMP Stack and related technologies - they know a lot of people come from smaller environments who work with LAMP stack; if they'd had more enterprise level experience where they deal with a lot of code, both new and legacy, that's the preference.
- At least 2-3 years of both PHP & MVC Framework experience (not just procedural coding)
- Strong experience designing and developing scalable, secure, high performance web services and Web APIs (REST & SOAP).
- Experience design, development, and deployment of microservices.
- Solid experience working with SQL and optimizing mySQL
- Security-focused software development; securing code, REST Services, and protocols
- Self-sufficient, self-starter with ability to work effectively with a team of geographically dispersed individuals in multiple time-zones.
- Open/honest/effective communicator; ability to accept and implement constructive feedback
SKILLS THAT WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience with Postman and Swagger
- Experience with Queuing Technologies such as Apache Kafka and/or RabbitMQ
- Experience setting up LAMP Stack on Vagrant
- Experience with application container concepts using tools like Docker.
We have high expectations for our team members in terms of being self-sufficient, knowing when to ask questions to get something done, speaking up when needed, and not needing a mico-managed environment. We do not like to be micromanages, but that requires getting the right talent in the door. We also allow flexibility and work from home! It's a work hard play hard mentality. You will be asked and taught to expand yourselves beyond your current baseline; we want people who want to grow!!