Imaging & Extraction Forensic Analyst - Journeyman (Secret Clearance required)
- Job Title
- Imaging & Extraction Forensic Analyst - Journeyman (Secret Clearance required)
- Job ID
- Linthicum, MD 21090
- Other Location
Imaging & Extraction Forensic Analyst - Journeyman
Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for an Imaging & Extraction Forensic Analyst with a Secret Clearance to support an exciting program with their DoD customer in Linthicum, MD.
- Conducts imaging and data extraction processes on a variety of media including hard drives, thumb drives, and memory cards.
- Conducts examinations on gaming systems and mobile devices.
- Creates detailed notes on processes undertaken.
- Inventories, disassembles, and reassembles a variety of hardware devices.
- Must have 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree; or 13 years of professional experience without a degree
- Active Secret clearance
- Experience with disassembling and reassembling electronic devices such as computers and associated peripherals.
- Understanding of hard drive architecture and connection types
- Understanding of cell phone architecture
- Department of Defense Certified Digital Media Collector certification or eligibility to take
- Strong documentation and written communication skills
- Understanding of cell phone Operating Systems
- Familiarization with EnCase, dc3dd, Cellebrite UFED, Microsystemation XRY
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Familiarization with computer file systems
- Familiarization with gaming consoles (PlayStation, XBOX etc)
- Possess Hard Drive and/or Cell Phone repair skills
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @mdjobs #cjpost #computerforensics #malware #forensicanalyst #digitialexploitation #computerimaging @secretjobs @topsecretjobs #intelligenceanalysis #CFCE #EnCE #ACE #GIAC #cellphoneanalysis