V-Tech is a Veteran Owned (VOSB), Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), technology-based firm that is ISO/IEC 20000 Certified. Our Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and 8(a) status provide unique opportunities to serve state, federal and DoD organizations.
PROJECT MANAGER (PART-TIME - 20 HOURS) - BALTIMORE, MD
- Job Title
- PROJECT MANAGER (PART-TIME - 20 HOURS) - BALTIMORE, MD
- Job ID
- Baltimore, MD
- Other Location
(Part-Time – 20 hours)
The Project Manager is tasked with the planning and scheduling of Team members, monitoring of staff, developing reports, and acting as a spokesperson in all contractual matters between the Customer and V-Tech. The PM will assist with the recruitment of new team personnel, coordinate their on-boarding process, and ensure general training requirements are completed.
The Project manager shall possess the following minimum skills and qualifications:
- Experience with government contracting and on-boarding procedures
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Proven communications skills
- Ability to react to challenging situations in a thoughtful and analytical manner
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two (2)+ years managing/coordinating technical teams
Must have or be capable of obtaining a Public Trust Clearance (requires background investigation)
Part-time, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp acceptable. No Third Party candidates.
V-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES.
At V-Tech, you're not just a part of today's changing business environment; you're at the leading edge, forging new paths with innovative solutions and groundbreaking technologies.
- Help Desk Agent [Tier I/II]/Customer Service Representative, Crystal City, VA - June, 2011
- Jr./Intermediate/Sr. Information Security Analyst, Washington, DC - June, 2011
- Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO), National - June, 2011