Technical Support Rep. (Professional or Classroom Experience with: SQL Server Development, and iSeries) - Contract
- Job Title
- Technical Support Rep. (Professional or Classroom Experience with: SQL Server Development, and iSeries) - Contract
- Job ID
- Springfield, MO 65804
- Other Location
Title: Technical Support Rep. (Professional or Classroom Experience with: RPGLE, SQL Server Development, and iSeries)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking an experienced Technical Support Representative
Our team is looking to add two experienced Custom Mapping Support Representative near Springfield or Monett, MO. They will provide product support to customers via the telephone and/or internet. Using our product knowledge, they will provide the highest level of service to resolve the customer's issue and restore the customer to fully functioning status, while strengthening the customer relationship.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in technical support environment with external facing customers.
- Experience with RPGLE. - Candidates need to have an understanding of RPG. They do not need to be experts. Maybe a class or even some self-taught knowledge or project work is fine.
- Experience with SQL Server Development. - Candidates will need to have a little more knowledge of SQL Serve Dev, but still working knowledge is perfectly fine.
- iSeries Experience.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Moderate to Advanced Troubleshooting and configuration experience preferred.
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.