Active Directory Systems Engineer (Mid-Level) - TS/SCI Clearance
- Job Title
- Active Directory Systems Engineer (Mid-Level) - TS/SCI Clearance
- Job ID
- Alexandria, VA 22311
- Other Location
Active Directory Systems Engineer (Mid-Level)
Alexandria, VA (Mark Center)
TS/SCI Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we have an exciting new opportunity for an Active Directory Systems Engineer
with an active TS/SCI Clearance for a newly awarded program with a DoD Customer in Alexandria, VA.
The Active Directory Engineer will provide expertise in the design, implementation, configuration, and optimization of the Customer’s Active Directory infrastructure on the Unclassified (NIPRNet) and Classified (SIPRNet) networks. This individual shall have the ability to apply technical knowledge of Active Directory, operating systems, server applications, and GPO’s in the Agency environment in support of datacenter consolidation and datacenter move initiatives.
- Engineer, design, install, configure, and optimize Active Directory and Group Policy Objects.
- Provide system and engineering support for documented and approved projects and tasks.
- Ensure all AD solutions are in compliance with DISA STIGs, DoD and Agency policies and standards.
- Ensure AD is designed to maintain highest availability and service dependability.
- Maintain existing and, as required, develop new documentation that will include but is not limited to SOPs and System Architecture Guides and Diagrams adhering to organizational templates, policies, and standards.
- Perform root cause analysis of critical outage and incidents, engineer permanent solutions, and coordinate implementation.
- Support the Agency PMO and EA during requirement analysis to develop technical solution options.
- Provide Customer management with proposed configurations, optimizations, and system improvement plans.
- Work with the Agency PMO to establish and meet project milestones and deliverables. Ensure all solutions meet documented customer requirements and are within project scope.
- Follow all Agency’s Change Management and Engineering Review processes. Ensure changes are completed according to the project and/or release manager schedule.
- Work as part of a project team to engineer and develop migration plans for existing services ensuring minimal service interruption.
- Engineer and design hardware solutions as required to ensure capacity and availability of Agency services.
- Engineer, install, configure, optimize, support and design solutions that incorporate DoD security requirements such as Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Host Based Security System (HBSS).
- 5 years of experience with Systems Engineering experience with focus on Active Directory and Windows Server
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Certified at IAT-II in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M (Security+ AND Windows certification such as MCP or MCSE)
- Experience with VMware is a plus
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @novajobs @tsscijobs #activedirectory #ADengineer #sysadmin #systemsengineer