City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Legal Assistant - Direct Hire Oppportunity
- Job Title
- Legal Assistant - Direct Hire Oppportunity
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
We are searching for a dedicated candidate that is hardworking and professional to fill a full time Legal Assistant position at a law office in Providence. Parking is available.
- General office administration duties and other general office assignments upon request.
- Responsible for all attorney’s clerical tasks including organizing and establishing case files.
- Input all new information into the system.
- Complete legal documents and maintain compliance with regulations.
- Responsible for confirming the case status with the attorney.
- Help attorney prepare for court and trial.
- Responsible for organizing evidence and preparing case studies.
- 2-4 years of legal assistant experience.
- Candidate must possess the ability to multitask and maintain high level of organization.
- Ability to handle administrative duties with minimal supervision.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- In this role you will be required to complete all assignments with little to no errors.
- Bilingual a plus
Send resume to apply for immediate consideration.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills