City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Legal Secretary - Workers Compensation
- Job Title
- Legal Secretary - Workers Compensation
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join a very busy workers' compensation department. Applicants must be able to handle a large caseload, communicate with clients on a daily basis.
- Maintain attorney’s calendars, by scheduling deadlines, hearings, depositions, mediations and examinations under oath.
- Coordinating with judges, opposing counsel, client and other legal positions in
- Send settlement documents to opposing counsel, follow up and assure completion, file document with the court and send settlement agreement to the client.
- Ensures deadlines are
- Send subpoena’s, receive affidavits and invoices, processing when received.
- Request medical records, send invoices in house and to clients.
- Opening and closing files, release forms and follow up with opposing counsel
- Other administrative tasks as requested by attorneys
- Strong communication skills
- Pleasant demeanor/ability to deal with difficult people
- Computer literate
- Experience with the RI workers' compensation system
- Ability to prioritize and manage assigned tasks
Please apply by submitting resume.
Check out how SIMPLE & FREE it is to register with City Personnel - https://youtu.be/ETx3gQxKRi0
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills