Full Stack Rails and C# Developer – First Covenant Bank
First Covenant Bank has a career opportunity for a full time Rails and C# Developer to join its Commerce, GA location to assist its programming team. First Covenant Bank offers technology focused solutions to its clients and utilizes its in-house development team to ensure that it can offer customizable solutions. First Covenant Bank has grown its Treasury Services division in the last several years and is looking for a staff member to join its team who can help contribute to enhancing our technology solution services.
1. Designs, creates and tests computer programs to support the data processing system of the bank;
2. Consults with clients to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
3. Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
4. Writes and maintains technical specifications.
5. Develops and maintains plans outlining steps and time tables for developing programs.
6. Designs and codes screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed outputs, and interfaces with other systems.
7. Converts designs and specifications into computer code.
8. Compiles code into programs and corrects errors detected in compile process.
9. Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
10. Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revises programs.
11. Consults with client to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
12. Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
13. Writes documentation or reviews documentation written by others that describes installation and operating procedures.
14. Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or questions about programs.
15. Trains end users or technical support staff to use program and monitors performance of programs after implementation.
First Covenant Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.