.Net Developer (No c2c)
- Job Title
- .Net Developer (No c2c)
- Job ID
- Austin, TX 78712
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
***Unable to work C2C****
Looking for a .Net Developer for a client in Austin, TX
- Works closely with client and IT management and staff to identify application development solutions, new or modified programs, reuse of existing code through the use of program development software alternatives, or integration of purchased solutions or a combination of the available alternatives. Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective application programming solution.
- May code new or modified programs, reuse existing code through the use of program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions.
- Documents, tests, implements and provides on-going support for the applications.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, at least eight, typically ten or more years of solid, diverse work experience in IT with a minimum of six years’ experience application program development, or the equivalent in education and work experience.
- A personality that thrives in a highly complex, demanding developer role.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently
- Ability to contribute to technical teams across many different organizations (internal and external).
- Ability to work with cross product teams to resolve issues, create robust solutions, and manage conflicting priorities.
- Ability to quickly grasp new areas of business and new technologies.
- Have excellent presentation, writing, organizational and interpersonal skills. Being able to communicate technical subjects in easy to understand business terms.
- Superb problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in understanding technology to resolve business issues
- Strong knowledge of operational maintenance environment, application and infrastructure