Sr Program Analyst
- Job Title
- Sr Program Analyst
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20002
- Other Location
- Offsite - PEO IWS
The candidate will effectively implement and ensure that the Government's high standards of performance are met, to include, but not be limited to contractual requirements and timely delivery of quality products.
The ILS PM will execute/support all or a subset of the following tasks:
- Provide services for performance of ILS management, to include: maintenance planning, supply support, design interface, training and training support, facilities, technical data/publications, manpower and personnel, technical manuals, computer resources support, PHS&T, support and test equipment, RAM analysis, CDRLs, configuration management (CM), GFE management, information management, and ILS special studies.
- Develop and evaluate plans, procedures, and processes for certifications, and V&V as it relates to ILS deliverables.
- Analyze, report, and recommend changes to data and/or appropriate databases to maintain technical, logistic, and other life-cycle support data in CM systems’ archive information.
- Provide management and analysis of the Logistics Support Information (LSI), Allowance Equipment list (AEL), General Use Consumable List (GUCL) items and all Buy List (equivalent to COSAL) Reviews.
- Track and support technical studies and analyses for Manpower Personnel and Training/Human Systems Integration (MPT/HSI).
- Provide configuration identification control status accounting and audits.
- Audit revisions to contract documents of interest/relevance to ILS.
- Provide Data Management and IDE management support to the PM for administering the procedures for managing the development, modification, and maintenance of contracts.
The selected candidate may travel up to 20% of the time, depending on program requirements.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of demonstrated senior level professional experience in supporting DoD ILS acquisition and life-cycle documentation and initiatives encompassing provisioning, sustainment, modernization, and readiness.
- Bachelors’ degree in Management, engineering, or related logistics field, or demonstrated in-depth experience and specialized knowledge in DoD ILS.
- Must be well versed in the use of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project.
- Excellent oral and written skills are critical.
- Familiarity with preparation/support of shipbuilding Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), and associated efforts from requirements through production, and life-cycle sustainment.
- The candidate must be a self-starter, and be able to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Secret Clearance
- Masters’ degree from an accredited college/university, preferably in Engineering, Business, Management, or other logistics-related discipline is preferred but not required.
- Professional certification (PMP or other) in areas of contract management, program or business management, or other ILS-related certification.
- A former Navy or other service veteran with operational, logistics, acquisition, and/or engineering experience.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
Active clearance at the required level to start - must be DoD adjudicated