Laboratory Information Systems Coordinator
- Job Title
- Laboratory Information Systems Coordinator
- Job ID
- Johnson City, TN 37601
- Other Location
Founded in 2002, LabConnect provides global central laboratory services including routine and esoteric laboratory testing, kit building, sample management, biorepository and scientific support services for biopharmaceutical and CRO clients in support of their clinical trials. LabConnect is a central lab headquartered in Seattle with a primary operating facility in Johnson City, TN. We’re looking for professionals that share our core values of building long-term successful relationships, self-awareness, passion to excel, creativity and interconnectedness.
Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Coordinator
LIS Coordinator, Laboratory Information Systems assists with test builds, utilizing the LabConnect system and partner laboratory LIMS. S/he performs duties associated with day-to-day tasks as assigned by Data Specialists.
- Assists with LIS/LabConnect Test builds as defined by protocol Statement of Work.
- Communicates with Data Management Services when making database changes, etc. as required by the lab.
- Corrects database discrepancies during test builds.
- Completes validation plans and test scripts.
- Assists with monthly test invoice process.
- Assists with creating LIS rules specific for LabConnect.
- Assists with LIS training for new employees.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned.
- Two-year college or university program certificate preferred.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Strong planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adhere to established timelines, processes and procedures.
- Self-motivating and ability to work well independently as well as using a collaborative team approach.
- Ability to incorporate new ideas to meet workload challenges.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and requirements.
- Ability to make quick but well-thought out decisions.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, communication and multitasking.
- Excellent listening and verbal comprehension skills, including ability to translate client needs to team members.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and database software.
- Customer service/client relationship management skills.
- Microsoft Office applications, including word processing software, spreadsheet software, database software and knowledge in the use of standard query tools is preferred.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.