Technical/Business Analyst - Contract
- Job Title
- Technical/Business Analyst - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: Technical/Business Analyst
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is looking for a Technical / Business Analyst. This position helps ensure complete and accurate documentation of systems and requirements. The individual could be helping execute test scripts the way they are written. They must be able to look at the test and say why it isn’t working but they don’t have to know how to fix it. This position will require experience with Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- 2 years of experience as a Technical / Business Analyst
- Experience in quality assurance or software testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience writing test for payment streams
- Salesforce, Conga, or Adobe application experience
- Network experience
- Linux experience
- Business operations acumen
- Banking experience
- Operational Risk Management experience
- Interacts well with Customers (Internal and External)
- Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Defines the system and functional requirements of the product.
- Prepares business requirements and functional specifications.
- May perform application, system and regression tests.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project management documentation.
- Works with quality assurance and programming teams to ensure changes are migrated into production correctly.
- Interacts with technical teams to convey business requirements.
- Works with industry research groups to prepare for product trends.