SSRS Report Developer
- Job Title
- SSRS Report Developer
- Job ID
- Doral, FL 33126
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
***Unable to work C2C****
The position is for a Report developer with excellent analytics skills and strong knowledge of data analysis and dimensional modeling.
The right candidate will have a passion for data and a solid background in data and/or database modeling, as well as a background in database development (TSQL). Responsible for developing and executing comprehensive business applications/reports using reporting and ETL tools (Microsoft SSIS/SSRS)
- Responsible for development of reports, SSIS packages and data analysis.
- You must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- You must be able to reprioritize and shift gears as necessary to deliver critical functionality in time to meet our customers’ needs while ensuring quality
- Complete assigned tasks as directed in a timely manner.
- Perform data analysis on complex data sets to provide information and insight to management and develop reports using Microsoft Reporting Services tools,
- Follow the established standards, patterns and process in the development life cycle.
- Not afraid to seek guidance when needed to make good decisions
- Ability to work in a team based environment required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline preferred with a minimum of experience of 5 years in reporting and data analysis, or the equivalent in education and work experience
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Expert technical understanding of ETL, BI, and SQL disciplines
- Data Warehouse experience including Reports and Analytics.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Visual Studio developing SSRS, SSIS and SSAS.
- Advanced SQL development skills
- Proficient in dimensional database design or data modeling Experience in Health Care Industry desired.
- Hands-on Experience using Tableau Software is a plus.