Administrative Assistant II
- Job Title
- Administrative Assistant II
- Job ID
- SIGNAL HILL, CA 90755-2022
- Other Location
Are you searching for a caring, friendly and team focused environment?
At SCM, our people are our strategic weapon, so of course we have created a great place to work!
- We respect one another and our clients and seek their best interests.
- We are dedicated to flexible customer service that goes the extra mile.
- We are honest and trustworthy, and we follow through with excellence.
- Employees like working at SCM because of its close teamwork, friendly environment and support for work-life balance.
SCM blends the traditional benefits our employees need with an amazing work culture they want to brag about. Our people are constantly searching for the right answers and we are always seeking the very best talent to be a part of what we are creating - a culture full of diversity, determination and new ideas. If you’re interested in joining our team, apply today!
Administrative Assistant II
As the Administrative Assistant, we will rely on you to assist the company president, who also acts as a Case Manager, as needed with administrative duties by performing, compiling and maintaining records of business transactions and office activities in close coordination with other staff members.
- Perform routine case management tasks assigned by the company president, including scheduling patient appointments, arranging for associated needs such as transportation and translation, and submitting authorization forms for patient care.
- Enter and maintain case data in databases and other office software and transfer information among programs, including prepopulating reports.
- Perform general information research as assigned and summarize it in verbal and/or written form.
- Communicate effectively via phone, e-mail or fax with company personnel, vendors, customers and clients.
- Document in writing all case-related work activities and time to perform them.
- Type and send general office correspondence, letters and forms.
- Provide general secretarial support to company president, including screening and directing phone calls, calendar and travel.
- Provide occasional secretarial support to field staff, customers and clients as assigned.
- Notify management staff of any issues related to quality of service provided or legalities.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma.
- 2 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to complete multiple, simultaneous projects with accuracy and efficiency.
- Detail orientation.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of internet browsers and Microsoft word processing, spreadsheet, email/calendar/contacts software, as well as user-level knowledge of database software.
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay, depending on experience. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.