Executive Assistant, Corporate HR
- Job Title
- Executive Assistant, Corporate HR
- Job ID
- KINGWOOD, TX 77339
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity repeatedly wins Best Company to Work For in the Houston Chronicle and Texas Monthly.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 30 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Executive Assistant, Corporate HR
Performs administrative support for the Senior Vice President, Corporate Human Resources and other department staff members. Efficiently and effectively performs a variety of confidential duties requiring a thorough knowledge of the organization guided by policy, procedure and objective with company-wide impact.
- Provides administrative support to Senior Vice President, Corporate Human Resources and department staff members.
- Coordinates incoming/outgoing correspondence; determines which interactions should be handled by department head or referred to another staff member or another department.
- Maintains department meeting calendars, arranges meetings; assists in agenda preparation, gathers information and contacts meeting participants.
- Makes travel arrangements including itineraries, expense reports and reimbursements on a timely basis.
- Coordinates purchase requisitions and ensures that approvals are obtaining in a timely manner.
- Audits finance budget expenses and researches discrepancies for accuracy.
- Monitors the Corporate HR mailbox and distributes emails to the appropriate individuals.
- Manages the employee referral program for payment based on guidelines and ensures that flower orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Coordinates ad hoc events and celebrations within the department as requested.
- Coordinates with department members that monthly and quarterly reports are submitted in a timely manner for review by department head. Proof reads for correctness and accuracy.
- Assembles data for special projects and prepares routine reports, including minor statistical work.
- Ensures general office needs are met and the space is organized and well maintained.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Associate’s Degree in related field is preferred.
- Two to five years of administrative experience is required.
- Human Resource experience is strongly preferred.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 10 years running.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.