- Job Title
- Pricing Analyst
- Job ID
- KINGWOOD, TX 77339
- Other Location
What would you consider the job of your dreams?
One with a competitive salary? Excellent benefits? Room for growth? Job security?
How about the chance to work for an award-winning company while making a difference for hundreds of small businesses?
Insperity offers all of these, and we’re looking for talented people like you!
Insperity is a nationwide, financially sound company that is steadily growing. We just opened several positions due to this growth, including this one! If you haven’t heard of Insperity, please Google us! We handle all of the human resource functions, as well as various business services, for 100,000+ companies, and are constantly winning awards like “Best Company to Work For” across the nation!
Looking for some GREAT benefits? How does this sound? 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, tuition reimbursement and 100% matched 401k. Sound good? Keep reading.
Here are some more of the cool things you will get to do:
- Analyzes, reviews and formulates pricing allocations.
- Compares relativity of medical risk exposure on both new business and client related business as necessary.
- Partners with Risk Management to determine workers’ compensation risk exposure.
- Gathers information for review and pricing of employment practice liability insurance (EPLI) risk exposure.
- Recommends Safety Consultant inspection for clients with workers’ compensation issues and/or to assist with final review process.
- Enters and updates all pricing information into the Insperity Information Management Systems (AIMS).
- Synthesizes all “estimates” into “bids” when required documentation has been supplied and reviewed by Sales personnel.
- Validates and/or adjusts calculated modifiers to not exceed guideline for minimum modifiers.
- Reconciles current medical billing to census data and validates accuracy of risk assessment and pricing allocation.
- Maintains reports for audit purposes, quality control, financial summaries and management needs.
- Interacts with and maintains a productive working relationship with internal customers.
- Participates in the development of Pricing & Review Group policies and procedures.
- Acts as back up to other market segment Pricing & Review when necessary.
- Communicates effectively the guidelines of appropriate pricing to other departments.
- Remains current with industry standards, workers’ compensation policies and rates, medical allocations and information.
Here is what we are looking for so you will be successful:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field is preferred.
- Analytical and decision-making skills necessary to answer business questions utilizing data and other analytical information.
- Financial analysis skills. Attention to detail and data entry and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Excel including Pivot tables and data mining skills.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.