Senior Java Developer SME
Fort Meade, MD
TS/SCI with Poly Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are seeking a Senior Java Developer SME to support a contract with their IC customer in Ft. Meade, Maryland. He or she will develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems for the Agency.
- Develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
- Works individually or as part of a team.
- Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Resolves software problem reports.
- Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
- Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
- Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Full Scope Polygraph required.
- Fourteen (14) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- A Master’s Degree in a Technical, Computer or Math related field with five (5) years experience in the following: Domain Name Server (DNS), Network Time Protocol (NTP) and IP routing protocols. A Bachelor’s Degree with seven (7) years experience; an Associate’s Degree with ten (10) years of experience may be substituted for the Master’s Degree.
- No degree with 10 years of experience implementing information technology solutions is acceptable.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, traffic management and cloud computing experience are desired.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @fortmeade @polyjobs @ICjobs @MDjobs #javadeveloper #webdeveloper #softwaredeveloper #javalead