City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
The Sales Support Coordinator provides support to the sales representatives to help improve productivity and so that they can spend more time selling.
This position provides a variety of support services including contacting customers through the daily interaction of accurate order processing and any other necessary communication required to meet the customer's needs in a timely fashion.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Process purchase orders, sample requests and tooling orders
• Coordinate projects for various customers
• Coordinate discussions and flow of information between vendors and customers
• Track and expedite incoming shipments
• Review and amend rejected parts and return shipments
• Assist in maintaining stocking programs for various customers
• Coordinate with Sales Representative to generate new leads
• Assist Sales Representative in various activities
Summary of Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Exhibit strong computer, verbal and written communication skills
• Pay attention details and possess strong follow-up skills
• Possess good active listening abilities
• Display excellent complex problem solving and decision making skills
• Has superior customer service skills
• Demonstrate strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Experience working as a member of a sales team preferred
Please apply by emailing your resume.
Check out how SIMPLE & FREE it is to register with City Personnel - https://youtu.be/ETx3gQxKRi0
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).