City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Sales Support Associate
- Job Title
- Sales Support Associate
- Job ID
- Cranston, RI
- Other Location
The Sales Support Coordinator provides support to the sales representatives to help improve productivity and so that they can spend more time selling.
This position provides a variety of support services including contacting customers through the daily interaction of accurate order processing and any other necessary communication required to meet the customer's needs in a timely fashion.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Process purchase orders, sample requests and tooling orders
• Coordinate projects for various customers
• Coordinate discussions and flow of information between vendors and customers
• Track and expedite incoming shipments
• Review and amend rejected parts and return shipments
• Assist in maintaining stocking programs for various customers
• Coordinate with Sales Representative to generate new leads
• Assist Sales Representative in various activities
Summary of Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Exhibit strong computer, verbal and written communication skills
• Pay attention details and possess strong follow-up skills
• Possess good active listening abilities
• Display excellent complex problem solving and decision making skills
• Has superior customer service skills
• Demonstrate strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Experience working as a member of a sales team preferred
Please apply by emailing your resume.
Check out how SIMPLE & FREE it is to register with City Personnel - https://youtu.be/ETx3gQxKRi0
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills