Solutions Specialist, Middle Market
- Job Title
- Solutions Specialist, Middle Market
- Job ID
- Kingwood, TX 77339
- Other Location
What would you consider the job of your dreams?
One with a competitive salary? Excellent benefits? Room for growth? Job security?
How about the chance to work for an award-winning company while making a difference for hundreds of small businesses?
Insperity offers all of these, and we’re looking for talented people like you!
Insperity is a nationwide, financially sound company that is steadily growing. We just opened several positions due to growth, including this one! If you haven’t heard of Insperity, please Google us! We handle all of the human resource functions, as well as various business services, for 100,000+ companies, and are constantly winning awards like “Best Company to Work For” across the nation!
Looking for some GREAT benefits? How does this sound? 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, tuition reimbursement and 100% matched 401k. Sound good? Keep reading!
Sells Insperity Workforce Optimization (WO) products and services, primarily in a co-selling capacity with BPAs and BPCs.
Under general supervision and much decision-making:
- Provides WO subject matter expertise, product training, and sales strategy assistance to prospects and clients.
- Collaborates as necessary on calls to explain features, functions, benefits and value of solutions.
- Builds and maintains sufficient pipeline activity through a variety of methods and sources.
- Accomplishes sales goals determined through consultation with Middle Market Sales leadership.
- Tracks sales-related details and notes all relationship information within database.
- Leverages available resources to close sales.
- Works with client services to seamlessly transition new accounts into a post-sales cycle.
- Reinforces the premium positioning of Insperity in the marketplace.
- Works closely with other departments to ensure client issues are addressed when appropriate.
- Promotes an atmosphere of teamwork.
Supervises others: No
- Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
- Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
- Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree in a business related program is preferred.
- Three to five years of B-to-B sales experience is preferred.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
No licenses or certifications are required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Demonstrated ability to generate and close sales, and cultivate, build and keep client relationships.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills, in a diverse range of settings.
- Maintaining effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment, as well as filing systems and business letter writing and competent in correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and arithmetic. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as a member of a group and as an individual contributor.
Performs light work; exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. Use of computer and telephonic equipment for long periods of time.
Travels: up to 20+% of time
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.