Engineer 2 - Hawaii - TS/SCI with poly required
- Job Title
- Engineer 2 - Hawaii - TS/SCI with poly required
- Job ID
- Wahiawa, HI
- Other Location
TS/SCI with Polygraph Required to Start
Talent Orchard has been contracted by a top tier defense firm in their search for a well-rounded Engineer to support a brand new O&M contract supporting an Intel Customer in Wahiawa, HI.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Provides engineering expertise to analyze hardware systems, hardware design, architecture, network design.
- Procures and performs acceptance testing on equipment.
- Prepares specifications for hardware by analyzing documented and derived system requirements.
- Conducts site surveys.
- Prepares engineering plans and site Technical Design Packages.
- Configures (and documents configuration of) computers, networking devices, and various peripheral equipment.
- Prepares site installations and test reports.
- Ensures that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user’s requirements.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Fourteen (14) years of related experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Security+ certification required.
- Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a TS/SCI w/ polygraph
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost #systemsengineer @polygraphjobs @fspjobs @ICjobs @hawaiijobs