National Client/Account Manager
- Job Title
- National Client/Account Manager
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37204
- Other Location
NATIONAL CLIENT/ACCOUNT MANAGER:
Conexess Group is looking for a National Client/Account Manager to join one of progressive and successful private companies here in Nashville, TN. This position will be the face and point of contact for some of our client’s large and key accounts. This role will manage the entire client lifecycle and customer relationship as well as be the liaison between internal and external teams supporting initiatives. This position will be a Full Time position from day one and other details can be discussed with us directly, feel free to connect with us today if interested in pursuing this further.
Location: Nashville, TN
Salary: $80,000- $105,000 (DOE)
Day to Day:
- Lead point of contact for all matters regarding key clients/customers
- Manage entire client/customer lifecycle: Planning, Execution, and ongoing phases of new and existing customer projects
- Develop and foster relationships in key accounts, customer stakeholders, and internal teams
- Proactive in communications with customers in all situations, addressing problems and challenges directly
- Manage client/customer expectations and holds client to agreed services and responsibilities
- Confirm project scope, gather pertinent information, reviews requirements with all stakeholders
- Communicate project timeline to internal and external stakeholders and manage timeline expectations to ensure accuracy, as well as within scope and timeline.
- Lead client/customer planning calls with all stakeholders driving project timeline deliverables
- Manage challenging requests and escalations as well as serve as internal liason between IT, call center, sales, communications, and fulfillment.
- Monitor/Report project results daily, and maintain working knowledge of technical solutions and data management processes to diagnose issues with minimal assistance
Requirements and Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales, Employee/Benefits Sales, or Customer Service
- Direct Client/Account Management experience
- Relationship building
- Team development, leading, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Work multiple tasks simultaneously, meet tight deadlines
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
An Error has Occurred
We apologize in advance for the inconvenience this may cause you. We monitor all error reports pro-actively, and our support staff has been alerted to this condition. At this time, we would like to suggest that you retry your request, or return at a later time. Additionally, if you would like to send an email to our support staff, please do so. Please copy and paste the contents of this page in the message as well as any additional information you may have.