Applications Trainer (Software Applications Training or Instructional Design & 18 months of Financial Institution experience) - Contract
- Job Title
- Applications Trainer (Software Applications Training or Instructional Design & 18 months of Financial Institution experience) - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: Applications Trainer (Software Applications Training or Instructional Design & 18 months of Financial Institution experience)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Application Trainer is responsible for designing and delivering software application and service training to customers and employees. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and providing ATM/Debit and Credit Card software training to customers and employees who are undergoing a product installation and/or conversion, as well as, those who request continuing education. Training courses and workshops are conducted either at a customer’s location, via internet/eLearning and/or at an office location. Possible overnight travel may be required and can include weekend days as well. Ability to work extended hours as business needs dictate.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in software applications training or educational design
- Minimum of 18 months of financial institution experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience working in deposit operations banking.
- Presentation or training experience.
- Knowledge of ATM/Debit and Credit cards.
- Knowledge of banking products.
- Strong communication, customer interaction, and public speaking skills.
- Training or Adult Learning Certification
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, internet based training tools, and a tutorial building software.
- Delivers software and service training courses or workshops. May create, design, and customize training materials and procedures for each customer situation.
- Creates, arranges and prepares selected training materials (presentations, job aids, handouts, presentation materials, visuals, knowledge checks, exercises, etc.) for use during live and web-based training sessions.
- Creates reusable eLearning or internet based training sessions.
- May arrange the training environment (scheduling of WebEx sessions, Training rooms and computers for use, classroom setup, location and length of training, attendee list, class room logistics, etc.).
- Tests and maintains software for training purposes.
- Provides customer follow-up on any questions asked during training that required post-training research. Ensures all questions are answered timely and thoroughly.
- Makes changes to training materials based on customer feedback and needs assessment. Assesses the quality of training formats and/or procedures regularly.
- Seeks increased knowledge of features and functions of products and services. Increases knowledge of current training techniques and practices used in the industry. Keeps current on product changes and upgrades.
- May troubleshoot and debug issues prior to, during, and after installations.
- Prioritizes tasks and documents problems.
- Keeps informed of most recent industry trends.
- May participate in user conferences.
- May support or train less experienced peers.