Debit/Credit Card Support Rep (Call Center/Customer Service) - Contract
- Job Title
- Debit/Credit Card Support Rep (Call Center/Customer Service) - Contract
- Job ID
- Seattle, WA 98122
- Other Location
Title: Debit/Credit Card Support Rep (Call Center/Customer Service)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking 2 Debit/Credit Card Support Representatives to join our team. The Card Support Representative works in an inbound call center environment working with Financial Institutions to resolve cardholder issues such as card declines and card ordering. The Card Support Representative will also serve as a direct contact for assigned financial institutions for cardholder transaction disputes.
This position is located in our Seattle office, and works in an inbound call center that is in operation from 5:00am to 6:00pm Monday- Friday.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in a customer service role, a financial institution, or Visa/MasterCard dispute processing
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Background in Visa or MasterCard dispute processing
- Computer or network technical support experience
- Manage Visa/MasterCard dispute caseload and perform chargebacks and monitor case status as appropriate
- Provides level one troubleshooting and uses support tools to identify or recreate customer issues
- Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level
- Works on non-complex to moderately complex projects and exercises judgement within defined procedures and practices
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills
- Work with product install team, technical support, web developers and other support teams
An Error has Occurred
We apologize in advance for the inconvenience this may cause you. We monitor all error reports pro-actively, and our support staff has been alerted to this condition. At this time, we would like to suggest that you retry your request, or return at a later time. Additionally, if you would like to send an email to our support staff, please do so. Please copy and paste the contents of this page in the message as well as any additional information you may have.