Instructional Design Specialist (Adobe Captivate) - Contract
- Job Title
- Instructional Design Specialist (Adobe Captivate) - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: Instructional Design Specialist (Adobe Captivate)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our Application Education Team is looking to add an Instructional Designer to their team. This person will be working on a variety of projects, including – but not limited to – reviewing existing pre-recorded training (eLearning) to catch formatting and content errors; updating and republishing existing eLearning courses; and updating documentation and other training materials. The individual must have experience working Adobe Captivate. This position also requires excellent written and communication skills to ensure the training courses and other documents they create are accurate. The individual will be communicating with coworkers and business units to ensure the correct information in included. The projects can move quickly, so the right individual will be able to transition between multiple projects and responsibilities quickly.
- At least 3 years of experience in instructional design
- Experience using Adobe Captivate
- Experience with Storyline 360, TechSmith SnagIt, Cornerstone Learning Management System, DITA, and/or Oxygen XML Editor is a plus.
- Experience using videos in E-Learning.
- Researches, designs, schedules, and implements training projects.
- Assists employees in other departments with writing approach and technical issues.
- Analyzes specific needs of education development projects. Collects and reviews technical specifications required of education projects.
- Writes, designs, edits, and maintains documentation and training materials.
- Coordinates publication and dissemination of those materials.
- Develops, evaluates, and designs instructionally sound appropriate educational materials according to department specifications.
- Maintains education files and file hierarchy according to department specifications.
- May conduct platform or training classes in a live or on-line virtual environment.