Help Desk Support Technician (TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Required)
- Job Title
- Help Desk Support Technician (TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Required)
- Job ID
- Fort Meade, MD
- Other Location
Help Desk Support Technician
Fort Meade, MD
TS/SCI with Polygraph Required to Start
Talent Orchard has been contracted by a top tier defense firm in their search for Help Desk Support Technicians to support a brand new O&M contract supporting an Intel Customer in Fort Meade, MD.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Monitor, track, and assign Break/Fix (HD) and Install, Change, Move, Surplus (ICMS, i.e., SR) tickets.
- Verify tickets for correct routing and research and reroute incorrectly routed tickets.
- Update ticket status and provide work documentation on HD and SR tickets.
- Prioritize and assign daily work/tasks based on Quality of Service, remaining SLA times, priority tasking, and first-in, first-out.
- Perform preliminary categorization of problems.
- Assign tickets to appropriate queues. Notify site technicians of any priority or mission-critical problems or tickets and Route tickets to appropriate member of the site queue team.
- Check tickets for incomplete items (missing asset #, location, etc.) or insufficient documentation.
Complete required ticket updates and work documentation.
- Escalate problems or tickets to higher level management when required and/or necessary.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A technically focused professional that manages incidents and service requests and handles communication with the users.
- Shall have a Bachelor of Science Degree in a related technical field with 1 years of relevant experience or 3 years’ relevant experience with a High School diploma.
- Must have 2 years’ experience in customer service, technical helpdesk, office administration, or project management.
- Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a TS/SCI w/ polygraph
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @MDjobs #helpdesk #techsupport #technicalsupport @polygraphjobs @fspjobs @ICjobs @fortmeadejobs