Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
Ground Force Planning Specialist
- Job Title
- Ground Force Planning Specialist
- Job ID
- Gulfport, MS 39507
- Other Location
Xenia Systems is seeking an Opposition Force (OPFOR)/Ground Force Planning SMEto support Planning and Operational Support Services at the Combat Readiness Training Center (CRTC) in Gulfport, Mississippi.
The primary purpose of the Opposition Force/Ground Force Planning SME is to plan, organize, and build major command exercise planning schedules for the CRTC.
- Assist in the development of selected exercise related databases.
- Implements SOF, joint policy, and doctrine during exercise planning and execution.
- Coordinate exercise participation with government and non-government organizations, joint, coalition military forces, and DoD agencies.
- Participate in exercise planning conferences and deploys to exercise locations during execution.
- Assist and coordinate in the development of exercise scenarios.
- Coordinate Modeling and Simulations (M&S), and monitor execution of M&S events.
- Conduct research on current world situation of ground force training manuals, tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) to prepare training objectives for the Mission Rehearsal Exercise (MRX) program.
- Develop and manage a library of scenarios that can be re-used in subsequent MRX rotations.
- Support the development, coordination, and publishing of the exercise After Action Report (AAR).
- Prepare and deliver oral presentations, written correspondence, training sessions, consultations and strategy sessions with other staff service functions and activities to secure cooperation.
- Provide Special Operations and conventional expertise (knowledge of TTPs) to devise and produce special operations, conventional, and Other Coalition Force (OCF) exercise scenarios, modeling and Joint Master Task List (JMSEL) events designed to stimulate integration, synchronization, de-confliction, and battle-space management at all levels.
- Provide subject matter expertise to support the research, development and promulgation of official correspondence (i.e. Policy Letters, Operation Orders, Exercise Directives, and coordinating instructions).
- Serve as a Role Player/Company/SOTF level staff position or higher as necessary during exercise execution.
- Supports planning and integration of OPFOR/Situational Force (SITFOR) role players.
- Lead the execution of all MSEL conferences designed to develop the exercise scenario.
- Schedule ranges via Range Facility Management Support System (RFMSS) in support of exercises.
- Coordinate all SOF/Contention OPFOR plans with Intelligence and Scriptwriters for integration into the overall scenario, and coordination of live OPFOR requirements.
- Minimum 5 years experience Joint Exercise Planning.
- MS Office experience.