Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
Lead Strategic Planner / PM
- Job Title
- Lead Strategic Planner / PM
- Job ID
- Gulfport, MS 39507
- Other Location
Xenia Systems is seeking a Lead Strategic Planner/PM to support Planning and Operational Support Services at the Combat Readiness Training Center (CRTC) in Gulfport, Mississippi.
The primary purpose of the Lead Strategic Planner/PM is to direct the Operation Exercise Plans section consisting of three (3) Operations Exercise Planners. This role will serve as a Role Player/Company/SOTF level staff position or higher as necessary during Exercise execution.
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Directs Operations Exercise Plans
- Organizes and builds major command exercise planning schedules for the CRTC Component exercise program.
- Assists in the development of selected exercise related databases.
- Implements SOF and joint policy and doctrine during exercise planning and execution.
- Coordinates exercise participation with government and non-government organizations, joint and coalition military forces, and DoD agencies.
- Participates in exercise planning conferences and deploys to exercise locations during execution.
- Assists and coordinates in the development of the exercise scenarios.
- Coordinates Modeling and Simulation (M&S) requirements for component supported exercises.
- Conduct research on current world situational and analysis of training manuals, lessons learned, and tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) to prepare training objectives for the Mission Rehearsal Exercise (MRX) program.
- Develop and manage library of scenarios that can be re-used in subsequent MRX rotations.
- Support the development, coordination, and publishing of exercises After Action Report.
- Prepare and deliver oral presentations, written correspondence, training sessions, consultations, and strategy sessions with other staff service functions and activities to secure cooperation.
- Provide SOF and Conventional Force expertise (knowledge of TTPs) to devise and produce special and conventional operations and Other Coalition Forces (OCF) exercise scenarios, modeling and Joint Master Scenario Even List (JMSEL) events designed to stimulate integration, synchronization, de-confliction, and battle-space management at all levels.
- Provide subject matter expertise to support research, development and promulgation of official correspondence (i.e. Policy Letter, Operations Orders, Exercise Directives, and coordinating instructions).
Role Player/Company/SOTF level staff position
- Support the planning and integration of OPFOR/SITFOR role players.
- Leads the execution of all MSEL conferences designed to develop the exercise scenario.
- Schedules ranges via Range Facility Management Support System (RFMSS) in support of exercises.
- Coordinate SOF OPFOR plans with Intelligence and scriptwriters for integration in the overall scenario, and coordination of live OPFOR requirements.
- Minimum 5 years experience Joint Exercise Planning.
- MS Office experience.