Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
Executive Administrative Assistant II
- Job Title
- Executive Administrative Assistant II
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20405
- Other Location
Xenia Systems, LLC, a government services provider headquartered in Northern Virginia has an opportunity for an Executive Administrative Assistant II in the Washington, DC area. The primary work location will be at the client facility in Washington, DC.
Clearance Requirement: Public Trust
Specific Job Responsibilities
The Executive Administrative Assistant II will carry out recurring office procedures independently. This position will require sound judgement to determine the approach or action to take in non-routine situations. Duties may require interpreting and adapting guidelines, including unwritten policies, precedents, and practices.
- Manage daily meetings, filter content on the agenda for the Administrator and the Commissioner’s office.
- Prioritize meetings that are relevant to the principal mission of GSA.
- Coordinates White House personnel meetings and meetings between Senators, Mayors, and Congress men/women with GSA.
- Take dictation and transcribe notes, research and create presentation as well as generate reports, handle multiple projects and perform a variety of tasks at the same time.
- Manage administrative staff and provide daily work assignments and guidance as needed.
- Coordinate office coverage to ensure administrative support during lunch, vacations and emergencies.
- Anticipate and prepare materials needed by the supervisor for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings, telephone calls, etc., and inform supervisor on matters to be considered.
- Prepare special or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, correspondence, other offices, etc., under general directions.
- Minimum 5 years administrative assistance relevant experience.
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Possess professional telephone and email etiquette.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Possess the ability to multi-task in fast paced office environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow written and spoken directions.
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as individually.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher), Adobe applications, and MS Visio.
- Experience using multi-line phone systems.