Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
- Job Title
- Administrative Assistant
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20405
- Other Location
Xenia Systems, LLC, a government services provider headquartered in Northern Virginia has an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant in the Washington, DC area. The primary work location will be at the client facility in Washington, DC.
Clearance Requirement: Public Trust
Specific Job Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will assume responsibility for a variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical or administrative functions of the office. Duties may include arranging for staff members to represent the organization at conference and meetings, establish appointment priorities, reschedules or refuses appointments or invitations.
- Manage correspondence, which may require some understanding of technical matters.
- Oversee the content of incoming materials, specially gathered information, or meetings to assist the program manager.
- Maintain and operate the phone system; screen calls for the direct report in accordance with established procedures and as directed by the COR.
- Prepare special or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, correspondence, other offices, etc., under general directions.
- Maintain suspense records on action items and follow up to ensure timely reply and/or action.
- Update and organize existing files.
- Assist with initiating GSA Request for Personnel Action (RPA).
- Minimum 4 years of administrative assistance relevant experience.
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Possess professional telephone and email etiquette.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Possess the ability to multi-task in fast paced office environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow written and spoken directions.
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as individually.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher), Adobe applications, and MS Visio.
- Experience using multi-line phone systems.