Contract Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Talent Orchard LLC is the retained recruiting partner for Melinta Therapeutics, we are managing the search on behalf of Melinta for a Contract Receptionist/Administrative Assistant.
Melinta Therapeutics is the largest pure play antibiotics company in the US with a potential $1B in commercial and late stage development products, plus a robust early development pipeline. Our mission is to meet the continually evolving threat of bacterial infections by discovering, developing, and commercializing a continual stream of novel antibiotics.
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is responsible for greeting all visitors as the first point of contact at Melinta. Provide administrative and clerical support to teams. Manage day to day needs to support all within the company.
Duties and responsibilities
- Greet and welcome visitors while directing and announcing them accordingly.
- Manage and organize kitchen by refilling Keurig machine, replenishing coffee, sugar, creamer, bottled water and serve ware.
- Receive, distribute and prepare mail/packages for UPS, FedEx and USPS.
- Keep inventory of office supplies and replenish thru Quill.
- Assist with clerical requests as needed.
- Print, copy, scan or assemble documents.
- Assist with typing, formatting and reviewing documents/presentations
- Scan business cards
- Cater breakfast and lunch for meetings as needed.
- Update calendar of open spaces for visitors.
- Work with Bradford Allen (building management) for Key FOB requests, meeting space rentals, and maintenance needs such as heating, cooling and electrical.
- Order business cards and name plates for new employees.
- Verify new hire documentation for new Lincolnshire employees.
- Provide shipping labels for exiting employees to return Melinta equipment.
- (To be covered only while Employee on Leave)
- Support Regulatory and Compliance teams.
- Set up meetings.
- Assist with expense reports in Concur.
- Make travel arrangements by booking flights, reserving hotels, requesting car service and preparing itineraries.
- Proven work experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize
- High school degree; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Professional office environment.
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #receptionist #administrativeassistant #firstpointofcontact