Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
Military Intelligence Specialist/SME
- Job Title
- Military Intelligence Specialist/SME
- Job ID
- Gulfport, MS 39507
- Other Location
Xenia Systems is seeking an Intelligence Specialist to support Planning and Operational Support Services at the Combat Readiness Training Center (CRTC) in Gulfport, Mississippi.
The primary purpose of the Intelligence Specialist is to provide direct support to meet exercise strategic, operational, and tactical level objectives.
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
- Coordinate with Site Lead, other planners, and military counterparts to tie-in intelligence capabilities.
- Participate in and support exercise execution directly by analyzing the development of scenario events and acting as a white cell or controller participant.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute events and capabilities within exercises and work with internal and external organizations to provide realistic and valuable advanced training events.
- Ensure intelligence-planning activities are integrated and synchronized with overall exercise rhythm.
- Incorporate network situational awareness information from the intelligence community into plans.
- Support the inclusion of intelligence support in exercises and ensure processes and procedures can be evaluated.
- Provide Intelligence data driven decision processes for required personnel to include:
- Army conventional and Special Forces personnel, Air Force Intelligence personnel, and other joint coalition partners.
- Expertise in Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) data analysis and intelligence production.
- Experience in collaborative environments and writing comprehensive and cohesive documents that follow an organization’s standards.
- Experience using Measures of Performances (MOPs) to evaluate task performance at all levels of war and using Measures of Effectiveness (MOEs) to determine the progress of operations toward achieving objectives.
- Knowledge of Joint Planning and Execution Services (JPES), Joint Operations Planning Process (JOPP) and Adaptive Planning and Execution System (APEX) or Joint Operations Planning and Execution System (JOPES).
- Brigade, Battalion, Company level Intelligence planning and execution experience required.
- Expertise in Air Operations Center (AOC), Operations Center (OC), or other service component operational level is required.