Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
- Job Title
- C4ISR SME
- Job ID
- Gulfport, MS 39507
- Other Location
Xenia Systems is seeking a C4ISR SME to support Planning and Operational Support Services at the Combat Readiness Training Center (CRTC) in Gulfport, Mississippi.
The primary purpose of the C4ISR SME is to support JNTC accredited, Air National Guard led, USSOCOM affiliate exercise by deterring participant and Exercise Control requirements, designing and developing communication plans for integrated tactical and non-tactical LOS/BLOS voice and data network architectures, including Common Operational Pictures and Full motion Video for C2 and intelligence functions.
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
- Collect, validate, and establish exercise participant requests and requirements towards supportable actions.
- Engage with SOF, Conventional, Interagency, and Partner Nation participants throughout the Joint Exercise Life Cycle (JELC), including all planning conferences and exercise execution.
- Coordinate with planners and technical personnel from HQ AFSOC A6, Host Base, Tactical Communication Units, Spectrum Management, HQ USSOCOM/J6, Joint Communications Support Element (JCSE), and other external agencies for equipment, connectivity, and personnel.
- Develop Joint Communications–Electronic Operations Instructions including a Communications Matrix, Equipment layout and sourcing, networking overviews, policies and procedures.
- Provide concepts and strategic processes for technical planning, programming, budgeting, and integration of C4I capabilities and Cyber objectives to produce persistent secure and non-secure net-centric interoperability in accordance with all Information Assurance directives.
- Develop, coordinate, and staff documents and briefings associated with technical planning, integration and execution support to accomplish JNTC accreditation, certification, and mitigation efforts.
- Provide data input at various JNTC, ANG, USAF, and USSOCOM meetings and forums.
- Co-host planning conferences, host Communications Workgroups, and participate in TDYs as required to support communications planning.
- Former Communications Officer/NCO with significant operations experience and knowledge (preferred).
- Must possess a basic understanding of –
- Persistent and tactical communications capabilities.
- Integration and interoperability between communications networks.
- DoD organizational structures, functions and procedures, command relationships and responsibilities.
- DoD secret communications network requirements, Information Assurance, and Emissions Security (EMSEC) guidelines and regulations.
- MS Office and SharePoint experience.