The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
- Job Title
- Contracts Manager
- Job ID
- Tysons Corner, VA 22182
- Other Location
MicroTech, a Certified and Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), has had noteworthy success since its inception in 2004. In August 2017, the company was selected as a provider for GSA’s $50 Billion 15-Year Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Contract. MicroTech provides Cloud Computing, Technology Services, Cyber Security Solutions, Products & Managed Service Solutions, Technology/Professional Services, Network Systems Integration, R&D, Telecom Solutions & Integration and Financial Services to the public sector, as well as commercial enterprises -- managing more than a quarter of a million technology users daily. A prime contractor of more than 100 Federal projects and more than 20 Contract Vehicles, MicroTech offers access to 2,500 vendors and a million technology products and services across the Federal Government.
JOB TITLE: Contracts Manager
REPORTS TO: COO & General Counsel
LOCATION: Tysons Corner, VA (HQ)
Provides support to Contracts Department on a full range of contracts, task orders and subcontract agreements. Responsible for the preparation, negotiation, and administration of agreements for customers and vendors. Involved in complex contract project administration and subcontract management. Reports directly to COO & General Counsel.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Negotiating and preparing Non-disclosure and Teaming Agreements
- Perform prime contract and subcontract negotiations and administration functions in accordance with the FAR.
- Negotiate terms and conditions, award subcontract agreements and close prime contract and subcontract agreements using related documents as necessary.
- Draft related documents to support contract negotiations, administration and closeout.
- Prepare, issue and respond to Requests for Quotation/Proposals/Task Orders from customer organizations.
- Act as focal point for Government related contractual matters on assigned tasks.
- Support assigned Program Manager on contractual matters relating to their programs.
- Record and manage key contract information using various contract databases and systems.
- Provide training both internal and external on contracting related topics.
- Administer GSA prime contracts, if requested.
- When requested, serve as training lead, and contract reviewer for other contracts support personnel as needed.
* This list is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in Government procurement, preferred
- JD Degree required
- Demonstrate proactive initiation and follow-through
- Detail oriented with excellent time management skills
- Excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation, editing, organizational and communications skills
- Work collaboratively and Interact effectively with coworkers
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills will be required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Microsoft SharePoint
- The ability to obtain/maintain a US Department of Defense Secret Security clearance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands, and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please use URL below: