- Job Title
- Logistics Supervisor
- Job ID
- New Caney, TX 77357
- Other Location
Our client is a fast-growing, profitable Sweden-based manufacturer of cooling systems solutions. They are looking for a Logistics Supervisor to work as part of a high-performance, high-energy team in New Caney, TX. You must be a flexible and positive person that sees possibilities rather than obstacles. In the beginning of our US journey, there will be a small tight team in Houston that handles all topics and it’s important that you are a team player with no regard as obstacle.
- Work closely with plant manager to build up and handle physical and admin logistic flows and routines.
- Report to local site manager and COO with support from Global Logistic Manager.
- The Logistics Supervisor should be a person that realizes the opportunity in a growing company and is ready to help out where needed.
- A degree and/or experience of international and domestic purchase.
- A degree in logistic and/or experience of logistic work related to transports; import, export and domestic US.
- A degree and/or experience of custom handling for import from EU and China.
- 3-5 years’ experience in MS Office and mail.
- Forklift driver license and experience in forklift handling; loading, unloading and storage.
- Experience in handling international business system and ERP.
We offer outstanding benefits and a relaxed, informal work environment, focused on treating employees with dignity and respect. To support this climate we offer: Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k program (4% company match), Paid Vacation – 20 days, Paid US Holidays and Sick Leave.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.