Pharmacy Tech, Full-Time - 3rd Shift
- Job Title
- Pharmacy Tech, Full-Time - 3rd Shift
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY 40207
- Other Location
The Pharmacy department at Baptist Health Louisville is comprised of the equivalent of 60 full-time employees. The department is open 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
The Pharmacy is a full-service department providing both clinical and distributive services. Pharmacy uses the latest sophisticated technology to provide these services. These include a dedicated pharmacy computer system, automated dispensing cabinets, a robotic cart-filling system and a high speed unit dose packaging system that facilitates bar-coding of oral medications. Clinical data mining software is available for extended pharmacist involvement in patient care.
If you would like to be part of a winning team with a great future, please apply with us. Baptist is proud to be considered the health system of choice throughout Kentucky and are looking qualified individuals to join our family.
Education, Experience and Licensure Requirements:
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Must be knowledgeable of medications (dosage forms, brand and generic names).
• Six months of sterile compounding experience required.
• Required: Kentucky Board of Pharmacy registration certificate for Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacy Intern. (Within 30 days of hire date if you are a new registrant. If previously registered, you must have registration upon hire).
• Required: Certification with the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) or the Institute for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (ICPT). (Within 180 days of hire date) unless licensed as a Pharmacy Intern.
• Full Time - 3rd Shift
If you are interested in this opportunity please complete an application then contact our recruiter at Jennifer.Wildrick@bhsi.com.
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.