Advanced Application Engineer (Windows Server Admin, IIS, and Networking) (Shift = 4PM-1AM) - Contract
- Job Title
- Advanced Application Engineer (Windows Server Admin, IIS, and Networking) (Shift = 4PM-1AM) - Contract
- Job ID
- Monett, MO 65769
- Other Location
Title: Advanced Application Engineer (Windows Server Admin, IIS, and Networking) - (Shift = 4PM-1AM)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is looking to add three contractors to our group to assist in a special server software installation project. These positions will work afterhours and will need to have the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with their peers and our customers.
Hours: Monday-Friday 4:00 pm to 1:00 am
May change for customer need.
- Minimum of five years of experience as a Window Server Administrator.
- Experience with IIS Certificates.
- Basic Networking Experience.
- Must be willing to work 4PM-1AM Shift and be flexible to change shift/hours as needed per customer needs
- Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site or remote installations, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Performs on-site or remote customer work including design, installations, repairs, testing, upgrades and/or maintenance on technical products.
- Identifies customers’ needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to sales personnel, customer support reps, or engineers.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system. Resolves customer problems and answers questions.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customers.
- Conveys customer feedback to technical design and engineering staff.
- May provide ongoing application, network and security support including servers, firewalls, routers, active directories, etc.