Advisory Application Engineer (Microsoft OS, Networking, Citrix) (100% Remote-Up to 25% Travel) - Contract to Hire
- Job Title
- Advisory Application Engineer (Microsoft OS, Networking, Citrix) (100% Remote-Up to 25% Travel) - Contract to Hire
- Job ID
- Lenexa, KS 66215
- Other Location
Title: Advisory Application Engineer (Microsoft OS, Networking, Citrix) (100% Remote-Up to 25% Travel)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Application Engineer – Advisory position is responsible for support of the Enterprise Applications of our FinTech Client. The position includes application support along with troubleshooting network, communication and database issues. The Enterprise Application team provides enterprise wide applications to our external customers using our products. The Enterprise Applications are used to provide a solution that can be used by all the products to help them behave and appear the same way. The solutions help speed up the development process and create consistency for the products using the Enterprise Applications.
The team is made up of 7 members who work very closely together on a daily basis. You will be considered an Advisor to the team and complex customer situations. Environments may include Windows based platforms on multiple servers, physical or virtual implementations, various types of thin client publications, and/or hosted servers in internal or external data centers. The work environment is fast paced, but flexible in location and hours to accommodate the broad timelines needed to support our customer base.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience working with Microsoft operating systems.
- Must have networking experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% to attend training and or meetings.
- Microsoft Windows Server Experience
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Experience
- Microsoft SQL Server Experience
- Citrix Experience
- Virtual Server Experience
- Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site or remote installations, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Performs on-site or remote customer work including design, installations, repairs, testing, upgrades and/or maintenance on technical products.
- Identifies customers’ needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to sales personnel, customer support reps, or engineers.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system. Resolves customer problems and answers questions.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customers.
- Conveys customer feedback to technical design and engineering staff.
- May provide ongoing application, network and security support including servers, firewalls, routers, active directories, etc.