FMS Journeyman Acquisition Manager - C-130 Hercules
- Job Title
- FMS Journeyman Acquisition Manager - C-130 Hercules
- Job ID
- Beavercreek, OH 45431
- Other Location
- Offsite - WPAFB - AFLCMC/WLNN
FMS Journeyman Acquisition Manager, C-130 Hercules
This position supports the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, Mobility Directorate (AFLCMC/WL), C-130 Hercules Division – FMS (AFLCMC/WLNN) which plans, coordinates, executes, manages, documents, reports, and provides overarching programmatic and technical support for FMS (Foreign Military Sales), Section 1206, and Special Defense Acquisition Fund programs as an Acquisition Manager, Journeyman.
- Possess the requisite knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience to be able to self-sufficiently perform all duties and tasks they are assigned to accomplish in support of the Directorate or Division’s IA, SA, FMS, pseudo-FMS, Section 1206, SDAF, and BPC missions
- Uses their high level knowledge in security assistance, technology transfer, disclosure and releasability, export/import compliance, risk management, program/project management, Total Package Approach (TPA) logistics support and sustainment, technical data management, contractor services, and training/training support.
Perform tasks using specialized knowledge and experience with emphasis on:
- Assist in translating user requirements documents such as LOR, to provide pricing and availability data and LOA documentation for the Mobility Directorate.
- Support key acquisition events and reviews.
- Provide support to the Directorate/Division Self-Assessment Program (SAP).
- Provide direct program management and analysis support to SAPM’s and DSAMS/SAMRS technical support personnel in all phases of the planning, development, coordination, and implementation of FMS, pseudo-FMS, Section 1206, and SDAF cases, to include:
- Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) development, implementation, and execution;
- LOAD preparation, coordination, validation, and data entry into DSAMS;
- Manpower Requirements Package (MRP) preparation, coordination, validation, and data entry in SAMRS;
- Acquisition strategy planning; and preparation and coordination of Pricing and Availability (P&A) data, Request for Information (RFI) responses, feasibility and trade studies, Program Contracting Officer Letters (PCOLs), CPMs and IMSs, risk assessments/reports, Life Cycle Management Plans (LCMPs);
- Program Protection Plans (PPPs) and other relevant FMS-peculiar plans, documentation, reports, studies, data products, and correspondence.
- Provide a broad range of direct operational, technical, and program management and analysis support in assisting the Division and Directorate SAPMs in all phases of the implementation and execution of FMS, pseudo-FMS, Section 1206, and SDAF cases to include:
- LOA and MRP amendment and modification;
- DSAMs and SAMRs data entry;
- Standard and non-standard acquisition planning, procurement, training, and provisioning;
- Cost, schedule, and performance risk assessment, management, and reporting; and
- FMS-peculiar program analysis, integration, and problem/issue resolution.
- Support the refinement of existing processes as well as assist with the development of new processes and participate in planning meetings to capture identified process changes.
- Assist in the use of FMS-specific software and Management Information System (MIS) applications, including DSAMS and SAMRS
- Assist in establishing and maintaining FMS-peculiar Operating Instructions (OIs), guides, and process models, including the development and maintenance of self-inspection/assessment processes, procedures and checklists.
- Assist in executing both the Directorate-wide SAP and other relevant internal/external FMS case assessment and reporting programs.
- Assist in successfully preparing for and executing scheduled and no-notice UCIs and ORIs.
- Establishes and maintains effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and customers.
- Follows policies and procedures as described in corporate manuals and directives.
- Attends work each day during scheduled work hours unless on approved travel or time off.
- Performs occasional travel to contractor and customer sites, as required
- Works flexible hours, including occasional overtime.
- Carry’s out other duties as may be assigned or requested.
- Submits monthly status reports and other information as requested
- Prepares CDRL inputs including the Task Order’s Monthly Status Report.
- Completes required Government training and certifications.
- Perform occasional travel to contractor and customer sites, as required with the potential CONUS and OCONUS travel.
- A Journeyman labor category has a high school diploma or equivalent with a minimum seven (7) years of functional area experience; or Associates degree with a minimum five (5) years of functional area experience; or Bachelor’s degree with a minimum three (3) years of functional area experience; In addition, two (2) years must be government acquisition experience. A Journeyman labor category typically performs all functional duties independently.
- Must obtain and maintain a government security clearance at the required level.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and other standard (Customer specified) applications.
- Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
HS/GED and 7+ years' experience OR Associate's degree and 5+ years' experience OR Bachelor's degree and 3+ years' experience; Minimum 2+ years' experience in government acquisition experience is REQUIRED